- Powerful Electric Bike: Li-ion 36V/6.0Ah battery; Speed of 25km/h; 350W brushless electric motor; 20~30km of driving distance depending on road conditions and weight; Max load carrier of 120kg.
- Advanced Safety: Front and rear double disc brakes; Bright Lights, Night Safety; Shock absorption design, Regular transmission and comfortable driving.
- Portable and Foldable: Light weight of 15kg; Easy to store and travel. Comply with UK and EU road regulations. Suitable for teenagers and adults, ideal for the city commuter and countryside.
- Improved Scooter: A clear LED display could help you easily control the speed and display the battery's capacity, speed and kilometers; 2-3 hours of charge; 14-inch wear-resistant solid rubber wheel.
- Professional Service: Provide a lifetime warranty, comes with an e-bike, UK charger, user manual.
Details: Limitless Riding Turn on the power and twist the throttle to engage the e-bike’s power assist mode. This mode makes the B20 a great commuter bike that’s sure to add an extra boost to expedite your daily commutes, especially for those uphill struggles. This way, you can get your heart pumping as you pedal to work and then use the throttle to cruise your way back home. Plus, with a rechargeable li-ion battery, traverse up to 12.5 miles of blissful commutes and adventures on power alone then pedal for even more distance. Use one after the other to extend your travel distance or even use both at intervals for a new way to exercise. Ride the B20 electric scooter bike any way you want! Easy to Transport Why leave your precious cargo locked outside on the streets when you can safely tuck it under your desk? Simply collapse its stem, bend its frame, and fold its pedals to stow your foldable bike in any compact space. Whether you live in a third story apartment or run on a tight schedule, the B20 folding bike can fit perfectly in. Technical Parameters Motor: 350W Autonomy: 15-25km Max speed: 25km/h Max gradient: 20 ° Lithium battery: 36V/6.0Ah Charging time: 2-3 h Load capacity: Max 120kg Precautions The helmet is highly recommended as it can maintain your safety. The speed will decrease with the life of the battery, which is determined by the voltage.