Color: Solid Gloss White
- Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Ships with clear shield only
- MIPS - Slip plane designed to reduce rotational forces from certain impacts, TRI-MATRIX SHELL - Carbon fiber strength in a budget-protecting package
- PANOVISION - Huge viewport with Class-1 optics for incredible field of view
- EYEWEAR COMPATIBLE - Eyewear arm pockets woven into the interior liner
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT FMVSS 218 certifications
Details: Built from the Pro Star pedigree, the Star MIPS delivers performance at a price point the everyday rider can appreciate. Since its introduction back in 1967, the Bell Star has long represented the standard in head protection. Revered as the first full-face helmet on the market, the Bell Star inspired an industry to pursue the science of head protection. That obsession with helmet innovation continues today. The new Bell Star is more than an evolution of its predecessor. It's a complete rethinking of what a race helmet should be, driven by the essential needs of a modern racer.
MIPS MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM- MIPS is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
TRI-MATRIX COMPOSITE SHELL- A proprietary mix of Aramid, carbon fiber, and fiberglass delivers all the strength of carbon fiber in a more budget-protecting package. Woven synthetic fibers have long been proven to be some of the most practical solutions where lightweight strength is required.
PANOVISION VIEWPORT-The Panovision viewport offers riders additional vertical and lateral visibility over more traditional viewports in a Class-1 optical quality shield. This allow the rider to see better in a tight or tucked position and make safer lane changes and head checks.
X-STATIC XT2 SILVER LINER- X-Static material is clinically-proven to provide odor protection throughout the life of the liner
Snell 2015 / DOT
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 12.5 x 11.5 inches