Color: Devil May Care 2020 Matte Gray
- Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Ships with photochromic shield
- MIPS - Slip-plane designed to reduce rotational forces from certain impacts, PROTINT - Photochromic shield activated by UV light
- COMMUNICATION READY - Accommodates Bluetooth systems, sold separately
- POLYCARBONATE COMPOSITE SHELL - Lightweight 3 shell, 3 EPS construction
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty.DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
Details: VERSATILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Packed with features gleaned directly from our flagship Star line, the Qualifier DLX MIPS delivers exceptional performance at incredible value. Safety is enhanced by the inclusion of the MIPS energy management system, the Qualifier DLX MIPS comes with a ClickRelease ProTint photochromic face shield. The Qualifier DLX MIPS is otherwise fully decked with aggressive styling, Velocity Flow ventilation, a removable, washable liner and a padded wind collar.
MIPS MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM - MIPS is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
PROTINT - Activated by UV light, ProTint shields adapt to changing light conditions, providing enhanced vision during any ride.
COMMUNICATION READY - Accommodates Sena, Cardo and other Bluetooth stereo headsets and intercom systems, sold separately.
POLYCARBONATE COMPOSITE SHELL - Lightweight 3 shell, 3 EPS construction
Meets or exceeds Snell and DOT with industry leading 5-year warranty
Velocity Flow Ventilation system
Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
Integrated speaker pockets
Contoured cheek pads
Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior