Color: Solid Matte Black
- Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Ships with clear shield only
- INTEGRATED and REMOVABLE SHIELD - II anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protection
- MIPS MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM - MIPS is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- POLYCARBONATE COMPOSITE SHELL - Lightweight construction. FLYING BRIDGE VISOR - Side-only attachment points for adjustability and stability allowing uninterrupted airflow
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
Details: Explore The Possibilities. The rider-acclaimed MX-9 Adventure dual sport helmet has been upgraded with MIPS technology for greater protection from angled impact at speed. Born from Bell's extensive and legendary experience, the Bell MX-9 Helmet blends the best of their dirt and street knowledge into a feature packed middleweight ADV helmet. Equally at home on the street as it is in the dirt, the MX-9 panders to those riders who are out there pushing boundaries and not stopping when the road ends and the trail begins. The lightweight polycarbonate shell comes in three different sizes, mitigating bulk and providing a more comfortable fit. Bell's velocity-flow ventilation system keeps air flowing, forcing fresh air in and hot moist air out, while the removable and washable liner and cheek pads ensures you can keep sweat and bacteria build up at bay. The MX-9 ADV helmet can also transform into a more street able helmet by removing the peak visor. Included side pods replace the visor where it mounts to the helmet, giving you sleek top-gun styling. When you hit the dirt and need the added protection of a pair of goggles, simply flip up the shield and throw 'me on. The MX-9 is designed to work with any dirt goggle out there. Truly a go-anywhere, do-anything helmet, the Bell MX-9 Adventure helmet fills a much needed gap in the market and is perfect for pros and beginners alike.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 11.5 x 11.0 inches