Color: Matte/Gloss White/Gray (2020)
- FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL, LIGHTWEIGHT INTERNAL POLYCARBONATE ROLL CAGE, AND REAR REFLECTIVE STRIP - A process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet
- MIPS-EQUIPPED - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- FLOAT FIT & NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS). Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- SWEAT GUIDE - Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- SPECIFICATIONS - Small (52-56 cm), Medium (55-59 cm), Large 58-62 cm), and X-Large (61-65 cm) Sizes; 18 vents; CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078 Certification
Details: SURVIVAL OF THE FIT. Taking its cues from the same technology as our flagship helmets, and employing the same painstaking attention to detail, the Falcon Joy Ride is a superb all-rounder. The enhanced energy management and protection of integrated MIPS are allied with our height- and width-adjustable Float Fit retention system and finished off with a supremely comfortable liner featuring an innovative Sweat Guide. Comfortable, cool, sleek and sophisticated, and ready to take that long ride... what are you waiting for?
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 9.4 x 7.4 inches