Color: Matte/Gloss Black (2020)
- FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet
- INTEGRATED MIPS (MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM) - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- ERGO-FIT LED - What was once ErgoDial now has an improved dial feel and function (no longer requires a push to turn) and is more sleek and less bulky
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES AND SWEAT GUIDE - Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned. Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- SPECIFICATIONS - Universal Women's (50-57 cm) and Universal Adult (54-61 cm) Size; 18 vents; CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078 Certification
Details: TICKET TO RIDE. Usually, when it comes to value, there's going to be some sort of compromise. With the Avenue, we took a hard line against that. We gave it carefully sculpted vents and a graceful shape. We packed it with the same features and careful touches that define our flagship helmets, such as our Sweat Guide liner and No-Twist Tri-Glides for ease of adjustment. Not to mention integrated MIPS. But we didn't stop there. We took it one step further by offering an LED version. We've incorporated a bright, 20-lumen rear LED into our easy-to-use Ergo Fit system. It's unobtrusive, highly visible, easily rechargeable with an included micro USB, and it just might make the difference between being seen or not.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 9.4 x 7.3 inches