- Premium materials: the frame and wheel is made of durable but lightweight aluminum alloy; the front fork is high-strength, conducive to shock absorption; European saddle is comfortable and cushioned; tires are thick and wearable; headlight uses bright LED to facilitate night travel
- Excellent design: body design is ergonomic, handgrip feels comfortable; front and rear disc brakes, front and rear transmission, seat and handlebar height can be adjusted to accommodate more need; 21-speed gear further enhances climbing ability
- Large-capacity battery + high-speed motor: 12.5 AH high-capacity lithium battery only takes 6-8 hours per charge, which can provide about 56 kilometers of riding mileage. Brushless high-speed motor can provide stable and sufficient driving force, and the speed can be up to 25 km/h
- Up to 85% assembly: the bike's assembly is 85% and there is a video to guide the assembly, so that even a novice can complete the assembly well and quickly enjoy the cycling
- Customer Service: Our e-bike are shipped from Germany and generally you will receive it within a week. We offer a one-year warranty for the bicycle. In addition, you will have our quality service, including pre-sales and after-sales service. please contact us by email if you have any problem ★ Attach the product introduction video ★ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3et9x5_tlo
Color: white and black
Wheel diameter: 20/26 inches
Frame material: metal
Load capacity: 150kg
Suspension type: double suspension
Braking method: double disc brake
Speed: Shimano 21-speed transmission
Opportunity: mountain, Park Trail, City
Handle: standard aluminum alloy
Pedal: aluminum pedal
Front fork: high-strength carbon steel for comfortable damping
Front and rear wheels: two-layer aluminum alloy
Mileage: 25 ~ 50 km
Top speed: 25 km / h
Lithium battery: 12Ah
Charger: Smart lithium battery charger
Motor: 250W brushless high-speed geared motors
Meter: 3-speed smart meter button
Headlamp: Bright LED light headlamp and horn
Charging time: 4-6 hours
Note: The battery can not be charged outside of the bike
Counter Operating Instructions:
Press the M button for 2 seconds to turn it on or off. The default is Low.
Press the + button to increase the pedal support from Low to Medium and High. "High" is the maximum power of the PAS, which provides a higher speed when pedaling.
Press the "-" button to decrease the pedal support from "High" to "Medium" and "Low".
Press the "-" button until all three pedal assist lights are off to enter the electric power mode: simply turn the throttle to enjoy cycling.