Color: Matte Black (2019)
- FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL - A process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet
- MIPS-EQUIPPED AND ERGO FIT (INTEGRATED WITH MIPS) - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. What was once ErgoDial now has an improved dial feel and function (no longer requires a push to turn) and is more sleek and less bulky
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES - Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- SWEAT GUIDE - Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- SPECIFICATIONS - Universal Adult (54-61 cm) and Universal XL (58-63 cm) sizes; 13 helmet vents; CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078 Certification
Details: TRAIL BLAZER. Featuring a sleek design with extended coverage and an integrated visor, the Spark backs up clean design and its well-ventilated shape with a great fit and the enhanced protection offered with MIPS. Designed for aspiring trail riders, the Spark lets you charge with confidence.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 10.4 x 7.8 inches